If you’d like to delegate your investment decisions to a registered portfolio manager (PM), a managed account is the service for you.
By choosing a managed account with IAS, you are entrusting your portfolio management to professionnals who will offer you a customized portfolio adapted to your needs.
A MANAGED ACCOUNT FOR YOU, FOR YOUR BENEFIT
After clarifying your financial goals with your PM, you agree on an investment policy statement (IPS) that complements your investor profile. Based on these guidelines, your PM will assume the investment decisions on an ongoing basis.
“What happens if my financial situation changes?”
The IPS can be updated at any time according to changes in your financial situation.
WHY TRUST YOUR CAPITAL TO YOUR PM?
Management of your portfolio by a qualified PM offers many benefits.
The table below provides some examples of mandates and advantages of choosing a managed solution for your financial assets.
EXAMPLES OF MANDATES
- Main objective is capital conservation with sources of regular income
- Objective is achieving balance between income and growth
- Objective is capital growth, while limiting dynamic investments
- Objective is capital growth through almost exclusive investment in equities
- Daily portfolio management carried out by the PM
- Customized portfolio that lets you reach your financial goals within your risk tolerance parameters
- Strict adherence to the management mandate for increased peace of mind
- Fully transparent management fees
- Professional fees deductible for non-registered accounts
- To ensure a well-diversified portfolio
Consult the Managed Program brochure to discover even more benefits and understand the various mandates offered. Speak to one of the IAS Advisors listed below.
PORTFOLIO MANAGER AND DIRECTOr
Anne-Marie Girard Plouffe
Christian F. Arsenault
Daniel Haché, CIM®, FCSI®
Would you rather receive advice from your Investment Advisor while ultimately making the investment decision?